Business Ratings Gazette
Fincheck provides business intelligence reports for the local market
as well as international market. In these reports we evaluate many aspects of a business
• Whether the company is duly registered at the Registrar of companies.
• Names of directors.
• Address of the business
• Financials if so provided
• A bank report
• And many other details
In the end the Business Intelligence report provides a rating of how credit worthy the subject business is. Added to that the bank report helps by providing another third party confirmation of our ratings assessment.
We provide a variety of publications with vital information on various areas for the convenience of those who need it. Our publications include;
• Judicial Management & Liquidations Gazette.
• Court Judgments Gazette.
• Business Rating Gazette.
Publications may be accessed through the Fincheck Desktop App by simply clicking here.
Judicial Management & Liquidations Gazette
The JML is a Gazette on companies that have gone into
Judicial Management and Liquidations. This Gazette is a quick
reference guide for industry to;
• Be aware of who of their customers and potential customers has gone into difficulties or shut down.
• Lower risk of giving credit to companies that are not actually Operating
Court Judgements Gazette
This is a publication which lists all the credit payment
default cases that were judged upon in the high courts of
Zimbabwe. It is useful for the following;
• A useful reference guide to quickly assess a credit applicant’s financial history
• A background check of the financial status of clients as part of any businesses Know Your Client(KYC) purposes.